Sunday 2 December 2012

Beautiful Medolls #2: El3ktrO_GirL

Haider!


Whilst visiting on of my good friends on Stardoll, I came across a member under the name of El3ktrO_GirL. She is a fairly experienced member of Stardoll, and at level 56, she has managed to achieve a royalty status. She is highly visited and hugely gorgeous, so I thought she deserved a mention in our blog.



I made four very different looks using her clothes, and I think they all look super with her medoll. In the first, a simple scarf, hobo hat, free Black Friday bag, vintage belt, beastly glasses and sheer black socks are the accesories used. All together they work stunningly well, and I think this outfit looks very vintage inspired. I especially love the bag- it's such a shame that I never quite reached it in the Black Friday Gift-o-meter. It looks very Autumn styled, so I love it very much. Moving on the second outfit.
This looks really Folk, Boho, I think. The huge faux fur vest is obviously the shining star of the outfit, and I love it dearly. Underneath I simply added an IT Girls vest, and an Archive cardigan. The colours look lovely together, and the necklace just makes it look fantastic together. I added a Sunny Bunny hair-peice (the fringe) for effect, and a change. The leggings confused me slightly, as I wasn't sure if they were a skirt, or actually leggings *tehe!*. I just added the striped shoes because they rock.

Thirdly, this outfit looks very formal, business like. I think that this is possibly my favorite from the whole four looks, as it just looks really posh. The V.I.P necklace is the reason why this looks so editorial, and perhaps the blazer- I would love to get my hands on one of these  blazers! I put the doll in a Windows on the World blouse, stardesign skinnies and starcoin boots *from a shop I cant remember the name of...*. I added the metal cuff because I felt that the outfit was lacking in accesories.

Lastly, is this very casual outfit. I put a collared shirt underneath the skeleton shirt from Evil Panda, and the Fallen Angel jacket is one of my favorite items on the whole website! Finally, the jeans from PPQ added casualness to the look, the creepers were again, just added because I like them, and I felt that the bag really matched the jacket.

Which one is your favorite?

-Aʟɪᴄɪᴀ X



2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the second one & your blog is amazing by the way! ~Ami :)xx

    ReplyDelete