Tuesday 25 December 2012

Stardoll Academy!

Hey everyone,
I am sure that most of you already heard about the Stardoll Academy. Lot of us are already starting our year on it.
For people that don't know a lot about it:
Stardoll Academy is Academy about Fame, Fashion and Friends. You can show Stardoll how creative you are and you can make a lot of new friends!
It's all about that Stardoll is telling you what to do, for example "Buy at least 3 sport things in a starplaza and wear them". After everything you do, you will get few starcoins, gifts or stardollars. It's fun and I am sure that most of girls and boys enjoy it.
In some of things you do, you will need some votes in your yearbook, so other girls and boys on Stardoll need to vote your yearbook. They will find it above your suite - it says "Yearbook" and you can vote it by clicking a heart in it.
Also when you are doing things like sceneries, you need to make sure it's beautiful because people are going to watch it and after you are going to save it in your yearbook. So if it's not pretty because you didn't have much time, people are not going to vote it.
You can vote it only if you already started your year on Stardoll Academy. If you didn't, you can't vote others yearbooks.
I hate when everybody's spamming "Vote my yearbook", it's annoying me everyday! You can also send a broadcast, which will get people to your yearbook and vote for it.
So what do you think about it? Do you think it's a good way how to find creative people on Stardoll? I think it is and it's really funny. I'm on it everyday.

Kate (;

8 comments:

  1. hey can u plz heart my bff's yearbook her username is discogirl666. she said that she will heart back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. does everyone get to join the academy?? my friends got a message saying she was accepted but i didnt!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN EVERYONE PLEASE HEART MY YEARBOOK MY USERNAME IS riarocks AND IF YOU DID, PLEASE PUT IT IN MY GUESTBOOK SO I CAN HEART BACK

    ReplyDelete
  4. naughtynoni needs yearbook hearts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't have the button to click it dosnt say yearbook for me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. people cant heart my yearbook because it doesnt have a heart to heart the yearbook sooooooo please help me and I wil follow everyone who folloows me and like their yearbook plzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. my stardoll name is sukhneet2421

    ReplyDelete
  8. please heart my friends yearbook AnisaX_X thanks

    ReplyDelete