Sunday 2 December 2012

Followers - My target

Hey guys,
I'm trying to get 10 or more than 10 followers this month. So 31st December we will have more than 10 followers. And I'm trying to get 10 followers in January too - that means I want to get 10 followers every month. That's my target. It's nice because we can get 10 followers each month and 100 followers in one year, which is pretty much! So PLEASE if you're reading this blog and you're not following it yet, follow it by clicking the blue button at the right side of our blog. It says "Join this site". Thank you very much! We've nearly got 10 followers this month. But we've got a lot of time to the end of this month anyway. It would be my gift for Christmas to have more than 10 followers. :)
P.S.: Yes, I changed my writing to "Georgia" and I will do this each time I will post on this blog. :)

Thanks for following,
have a nice day!


- Kate (;

No comments:

Post a Comment