Saturday 1 December 2012

Beautiful Medolls #1: PippaPerfect

Haider!


I really have to admit that none of the new Limeted Edition items particularly caught my eye this time around, as they were all so tacky and they pretty much sold out within six hours of the store being open! I think that all of the items are now out of stock, which is a shame really because it didn't give alot of people chance to get anything. Because of the time difference in countries, some countries were at an advantage.



One of the items that I've seen people wearing is the steampunk platforms, which didn't impress me at all the first time I ever saw them; that was until this evening, when I saw a user wearing them. PippaPerfect's suite really is perfect, as the name suggests. The shoes are really something that you have to be careful whe wearing, as they are very... statement.

 
As well as the shoes being quite hard to accesorize, the clothes worn with them are not very well suited to the season that we are in, which is of course, Winter! *roll on christmas*. I decided I would go back Summery for this one outfit, and I think it works very well. I am a HUGE fan of the shorts, as they look really awesome with every single peice of this outfit. The majority of the clothes here were from the new Real Brand store, Nelly. You should check it out, I got loads of awesome things from there on my wishlist at the moment.
 
Anyway, hats off to PippaPerfect, because she really has done a fantastic job of using these shoes. To see her original outfit, visit her suite here!

- Aʟɪᴄɪᴀ X

2 comments: