Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas decorations on Stardoll

Hello guys, sorry for not posting last few days. I didn't have much time...

Today we're going to talk about Christmas decorations on Stardoll.
Many people already asked me question "Where can I find Christmas decorations?" - so I decided to put it on a blog.
When you go on "Cover", you'll find a square with items - it says "NEW ITEMS" and you can find it under the NCG. Then you need to click on "items", because now it shows you "fashion". Then you'll find some nice Christmas decorations! Click one one of them if you want to buy anything, and if you want to see more Christmas decorations, click on "more" and you will get into a SuiteShop, which will show you some nice Christmas decorations - one of them is free. I think it's two candles - I think it's really important to have it if you want to decorate your "Christmas room". Few days ago, I saw a free beautiful Christmas tree in Starplaza, but it's gone now. I saw it when I clicked on the button that shows you news in Starplaza. When you go to Starplaza and you click on button which says "Most Popular", you'll find a nice red Christmas tree for 10 stardollars. So if you haven't got any Christmas tree, buy it quickly or it will be gone! I've got a gold Christmas tree and I bought it in StarBazaar, you could look for it, it's beautiful! :)
What do you think about Christmas decorations?
Do you think everybody should decorate their suite for Christmas?
I think they should, because it has got a Christmas atmosphere, which is really nice! 


- Kate (;

No comments:

Post a Comment