Saturday 1 December 2012

Introducing Alicia!

Haider!


I am Alicia, a.k.a Aliciasaurus. I'm 14 years of age, and I live in the United Kingdom. I'm one half of this blog, the other being the one and only Kate! I thought I'd give you all a little background information on myself before I began with the blogs. I don't know where to begin xD!

Erm, well, I like the Hunger Games, Josh Hutcherson, Photography, Asking Alexandria, Good Charlotte, Rock Music etc. Most importantly, I love writing! Stories, Songs, Blogs, I love them all! *Tehe!* I am on level 54 on Stardoll, I'm not the most popular member but I try my best with my suite and medoll. I try to make it look amazing, I fail miserably  xD! *tehe!*

You may find that I like to put things in asteriks in my blogs, that's just me talking to myself *as per*, so don't pay attention to that *or do, whatever;)*... so there you go, everything you may ever need to know about yours truly. Please enjoy reading the rest of my blogs and leave us both some awesome feedback.

That would be perfect.


- Aʟɪᴄɪᴀ X






Click here to go to my Stardoll page!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're really sorry for removing this comment, but you asked a question that had already been answered(: x

      Delete