Sunday 2 December 2012

Happy Holidays with Stardoll

Haider!


Every year, for Christmas, Stardoll produces a lovely advent calendar, where you can pick up beautiful seasonal gifts- some for free, others not. But this year, Stardoll has given us not just one calendar, but two! The best out of the two is probably the Nelly™ calendar. If you're not a Superstar, then you may not agree, but for me, the gifts are pretty gorgeous! It's only the 2nd December today, so only 2 of the gifts have been unveiled, but so far they are nice!



The first gift was a stunning little black tshirt, whith a skull on the front. I am planning to buy this item for myself as it is just marvellous!



The second gift, for 9 Stardollars, is a gorgeous belt, called "Replay Belt". I don't like the way it doubles up, but other than that, I like the pattern on the belt. I wonder what gift will be announced tomorrow?



On the contrary, the Holiday Calendar does not live up to the Nelly™ Calendar. The layout of the gifts is very pretty and festive, but the gifts (so far) have been pretty much big let downs. The first gift was a very ugly Christmas Tree Shelf, and the second was an irrelevant Saturn Lamp. What does Saturn have to do with Christmas?



What are your thoughts on these new Calendars, and do you think you're going to buy anything from them?


-Aʟɪᴄɪᴀ X

 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't hear about this, I'm going to check it and I will buy some of these HotBuys - well only if I will like them. :)
    - Kate (;

    ReplyDelete