Saturday 1 December 2012

Introducing Kate!

Welcome to our new blog called "Our Stardoll Secrets"!


My name is Kate and I love Stardoll!
I love blogging too, that's why me and my friend Alicia created this blog.
Christmas are coming and I look forward it so much! We wanted to make this blog look more pretty, so you can see the tree at the background.

What will I write about?
I will be writing some news and also I will write about creative dolls on Stardoll and it will be really interesting! Hope you guys will enjoy, I will do myself the best I can! I hope you will like my posts.

If you want to ask me something or add me, just visit my doll Barbie_Original. I'm sure I will replay on your questions and accept your friend requests. You can see a picture of my doll bellow.

  


Please follow this blog!
Have a nice day!
Kᴀᴛᴇ

No comments:

Post a Comment