Tuesday 25 December 2012

My new tablet!

Hey guys, I got a tablet for Christmas and I'm on it right now - writing this post. Sorry for not postinng last few days, I was mostly on Stardoll and Facebook but I totally forgot about the blog. And now I think I will have more time to post here, because I can take my tablet with me anywhere. I am so happy! This was one of best Christmas gifts I ever got. When I was young, I was getting things like dolls, make-up and things like that. And now I finally started getting things that I am using whole days and I can do anything I want on it! So I will try to post more posts here and I hope you will like it guys.
P.S.: Sorry for mistakes in the text.

Kate (;

1 comment:

  1. a tablet is really useful :)) i love mine, i got it the summer of '11 ;)

    ReplyDelete