Sunday 2 December 2012

Stardoll on Windows 8!


Hey guys!
Did you hear about new Windows 8?
It was released only few days ago! Well, it was released last Friday. If you have a touchscreen device that supports Windows 8, you can now use Stardoll.com with touch functionality!
It's fun, I want it for Christmas! It would be much easier to have something like this, it will be quicker too.
It would be cool if it worked by touching the screen, I didn't ever try to play Stardoll by touching the screen. Well, only on my phone. But it's a bit different to play Stardoll on a phone - I can't really do things like go to my suite on a phone. You can do EVERYTHING on Stardoll by using Windows 8 - it's so interesting!
I must have it! :D

You can see a picture showing how Stardoll on Windows 8 works.


I wasn't really looking at the hand touching the screen, I was looking at how many stardollars has the doll got and I was so excited when I saw 7 thousand and something! :D Well, I can't really see it, but I can see few numbers and the first one is 7. OMG, I want to have that much stardollars! That would be big shopping! 


Kᴀᴛᴇ 

2 comments:

  1. Wooooow that would be awesome, i would so enjoy doing my medolls makeup with my finger, hahahahahaahaha! this is going on my wishlist, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it would be cool to do the make up with your finger! :D I want this ^^

      Delete