Thursday 6 December 2012

Creative face!

Hey guys,
guess what I just found! This creative doll's face.
I think it's really original, creative and interesting. It's a really good idea, when you do half of a face sweet and the other one is bad. This girl has got a sweet pink girl with make up on left side and on the right side there is a boy with tattoos and black hair. It looks beautiful, doesn't it?



Anyway, I'm going to try something similar. It's going to be the picture of film called "Blood Diamond". On the left side of the face there is a really rich girl wearing diamonds, she's got a make up on and she's got a lot of money. On the left side there is a black girl which has got a blood on her face and on her body, someone stole her diamonds and sold it to the woman on the left side, which doesn't care where do these diamonds come from. It's quite interesting picture:



That's what I'm talking about. You should see this film, it made me cry! I watched it today and there were about 4 scenes that made me cry. The description of this picture is in French, that means I need to translate it to you. It says: Where do your diamonds come from? Before you buy a diamond, check if it's not a blood diamond. - It's sooooooo interesting! I think I'm going to watch this film again, you should download this film too! I hope I will make my doll something like this picture from "Blood diamond". Don't you think it's interesting? Of course it's a bit scary, which makes this film perfect! 


- Kate (;

1 comment:

  1. I saw the film and it made me cry! :(
    BTW, I love both pictures. :) Beautiful and interesting post!

    ReplyDelete